Tuesday 24 April 2012

Demigryph knights: Finished at last..

Two and a bit weeks ago; on the day they were released I started constructing and painting a trio of Demigryph knights. At long last I have completed the mini-unit....
 It has taken some time, and to be honest I am not happy with the flags, but at last they are presentable enough to place them on the battlefield. I suspect that I will leave it some time and then return to the flags.The models follow the general Nordland theme of my Empire army. This means a blue and cream combination.


 I am content with the look of the unit. The colour scheme looks OK and the GW figures are some of the nicest that GW have made for the empire.

 Hope you enjoy...




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comments Gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking cavalry that packs a punch (or should that be a peck). Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! David, I appreciate this greatly. Nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails